The most important component in the delivery of exceptional child care and early childhood experiences is a consistent team of professional teachers who nurture, guide, and instruct the children each day. Our caregivers and teachers deliver the highest quality care by demonstrating a commitment to:
- Be loving and responsive to the needs of each child and their families.
- Inspire living according to God’s word.
- Provide an environment that nurtures emotional growth and social development.
- Approach each day with positive enthusiasm.
- Appreciate each child as a unique gift.
- Implement creative and engaging lessons.
- Ensure safe, clean, and stimulating indoor and outdoor spaces.
The staff of Beech Tree House Center for Child Development is distinguished in the following:
- We have over 317 years of experience – at our center alone!
- We hold 24 degrees and 17 professional certifications.
- The average tenure of our providers is over 8 years of service.
- Every staff member is annually certified in CPR, First-Aid, and Universal Precautions.
Center Director and School Principal
Heidi Haywood Dowell
Faculty and Staff Directory
Faculty and Staff Directory may be accessed at myBTHCCD with a log-in and password.
Send Resume to:
Beech Tree House Center for Child Development, Inc.
Attention: Heidi Dowell
7850 South Emerson Avenue